Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Solutions and Videos

Finally, solutions and videos to the entire problem set are available below. In addition, you can download the original problem set and a printable solution set.


Problem 1 Video


Problem 2 Video


Problem 3 Video 1
Problem 3 Video 2


Problem 4 Video


Problem 5 Video


Problem 6 Video

This is a new and improved solution to #7. Thanks to Eric B. for catching the error in the previous one.

Problem 7 Video 1
Problem 7 Video 2


Problem 8 Video



Problem 9 Video 1
Problem 9 Video 2

This is a new and improved version of Problem 10 as well. Enjoy.


Problem 10 Video 1
Problem 10 Video 2



Problem 11 Video 1
Problem 11 Video 2



Problem 12 Video 1
Problem 12 Video 2



Problem 13 Video 1
Problem 13 Video 2



Problem 14 Video

10 comments:

  1. Mr. Flint! These are soooo helpful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree.. these are very very helpful.
    I'll be up all night waiting for all the problems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes they are helpful. but u wont be able to post 14 problems tonight and give us enough chance to view them all. unfortunatly we do need to sleep. so regrettably the test possibly cant be tommorw because we are not familar enough wit hthe subject matter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good try Eric. Remember though, this was your work and you have had over a week to work on them and check your answers with each other. Since you did that of course, you may be excused to get some sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I request number 10.. I don't know what I am doing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. on number 7 isnt the derivative of f(x) -2sinxcosx-2sinx. u forgot the negative. does that effect the problem?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Mr. Flint!
    I am so tired... I don't know if I'll be able to finish this packet..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh. It has to. I think I made another mistake that made up for part of it though. The answer to b) is correct, but c) should be 2pi/3 to 5pi/3. I will fix it. Thanks for following up. I appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Mr. Flint!! These are awesome! So helpful for studying!

    ReplyDelete